- Basic idea: Which climbing shoe fits best to me and my project?
- Problem: For a good overview everyone would have to spend a lot of time reading in
- So I would like to make my collected information easily accessible to everyone
- The knowledge is applied via the specially developed assistant, which takes over the role of the store advisor
- The wizard's suggestions will show you the shoes with a good fit for you and the right features for your goals
- Who is behind this project? Only me: Sebastian, 34, 7b boulderer, occasional sport climber with some multi-pitch experience
- With the project I want to give something back to the climbing community and provide an easy entry point for everyone
Support the project
Do you like the project and are you interested in improvements?
Follow Beta Gear on Instagram, feel free to share your experiences and recommend the page to your friends!
- You can find detailed information by clicking on the question mark
or by expanding the technical details of a product
- The size recommendations are on the respective shoe page
- All properties are normalized (e.g. unifying shoe widths), so that comparisons can be made across manufacturers
- Higher-level characteristics are calculated automatically and transparently on the basis of these properties (e.g. Comfort
of a climbing shoe)
- All prices of the stores are updated daily so that you can find the best offer